Monday, April 18, 2011

Have I been irresponsible?

     I haven't written in this blog for awhile, and I wonder if that's "Responsible Speech."  To be self critical, I would say that it is not.  I look at the last post, and, as excited as I was to write it, it now seems old and obsolete.  I'm ashamed.  Were this blog to be read by many people, they would wonder, "What is the latest on Responsible Speech?"  "Is that all Mr. Morano can comment on?"  Maybe even, "Who cares if NPR is 'liberal' or not?!"

     I think that "Responsible Speech" carries with it some responsibility to keep your readers informed, fresh, staying up-to-date with the latest example of responsible or irresponsible speech.  Though it would be irresponsible, in my view, to blog and blog and blog for no reason ("blog blog blog" sounds like "blah blah blah!"), to not write regularly when I thought I committed myself to seems "irresponsible."

    Well . . . At least I took the responsibility to ask myself about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment